October Justice 2020 is coming in nine days and we are so excited. We expect that God is going to heal our hearts, and use this time in lives of those we are praying for and with.
Here is how October Justice 2020 will look:
- Everything will be posted on Instagram and Facebook.
- We will break the week up into sections:
- Monday will be a video/media post
- Tuesday will contain a verse for the week
- Wednesday we will talk about an injustice issue
- Thursday we will post resources pertaining to Wednesdays issue
- Friday will be an action day
- Saturday is a story day
- Sunday we take a sabbath, so no post.
Please share this with those around you, as we know it will be a gift to all.
**The above picture is of our friends Vandy and Kanita, who work with children/youth at risk in Cambodia. We will be sharing their story during the month.