As we look back on 2012 with Steps of Justice we are honored and humbled that God led us on such an incredible journey. This past year has been full of adventure and opportunity. We have seen God do amazing things both locally in the USA and also internationally, specifically Cambodia. We are thankful for the past year and we look forward to more in 2013. Here is a look back at some of the highlights of 2012.
- The Justice & Worship tour hosted events in 12 states over February, March and April
- Steps of Justice lead 2 trips to Cambodia this past summer
- Built two houses in Cambodia for the poor
- Raised money for 3 houses with Rock Foundation Cambodia
- Raised and fitted 29 homes in a relocation village outside of Phnom Penh with solar lights with Clean Compassion
- Facilitated the justice focus for the 2012 YWAM Ships Orange County (OC) Discipleship Training School