Steps of Justice, established in 2011, is a registered not-profit that educates people about issues of injustice, like poverty, slavery and the refugee crisis. We also provide practical ways that you can get involved through prayer, giving and action.
Our vision is to bring an awareness of injustice issues that lead us to action.We desire to see the great commission fulfilled through loving God and loving others.
We do this through the following ways:
- Justice focussed Mission Trips
- Our local community outreach in Kalispell, MT.
Here are a few ways that you can get more involved.
- Pray– Pray that God gives you His heart for areas of injustice. William Wilberforce paved the way for the abolitionist movement through prayer.
- Educate– Educate yourself on injustice issues, then, educate others.
- Encourage– Encourage others to get involved in areas of injustice, they can start with a Steps trip.
- Support– You can support Steps of Justice financially, or support us by heading over to our Facebook and Instagram Page.
- Rescue– Rescue the oppressed. You can do this by volunteering at a homeless shelter in your town, serving the refugee community or supporting local and international rescue missions.
- Restore– Help restore people to wholeness through coming on a trip with Steps of Justice, or supporting a restoration ministry in your town.
To send anything our way, you can do that at:
Steps of Justice, Box 7431 Kalispell, MT 59904 United States.