Steps of Justice is a registered 501-c3 not-profit Christian organization. We are a movement that brings awareness of injustice issues and provides practical steps that help you and I get involved. We are an awareness movement that leads to action.
Our vision is to bring an awareness of injustice issues that lead us to action.
Steps is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM) international. We desire to see the great commission fulfilled through loving God and loving others.
We do this through the following ways:
- The 30 day Prayer & Action Guide.
- The Family Prayer & Action Journey.
- Justice focussed mission trips, both locally and internationally.
- October Justice Awareness Month.
Here are a few ways that you can get more involved.
- Pray– Pray that God gives you His heart for areas of injustice. William Wilberforce paved the way for the abolitionist movement through prayer.
- Educate– Educate yourself on injustice issues through this site and the 30 Day Prayer & Action Guide. Then, educate others.
- Encourage– Encourage others to get involved in areas of injustice, they can start with the Prayer guide or a Steps trip.
- Support– You can support Steps of Justice financially, or support us by heading over to our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Page.
- Rescue– Rescue the oppressed. You can do this by volunteering at a homeless shelter in your town, serving the refugee community or supporting local and international rescue missions.
- Restore– Help restore people to wholeness through coming on a trip with Steps of Justice, or supporting a restoration ministry in your town.