This past summer, 2017 we ran three Matthew 25 justice trips to Cambodia. We have been running these trips for the past nine years, serving the poor, caring for those who are sick and feeding the hungry. We want to live like those who Jesus refers to as ‘the sheep.’ Those who served the poor and oppressed of the world. This summer we are going to look at the actions in Matthew 25 and engage with them.
In 2017 we saw 40 people head over to Cambodia on three different trips. It was an amazing time as God broke our hearts for the things that break His. As a result of these trips, the team members respond to a need, stepped out in obedience and meet that need in Jesus name. It is exciting to see these trips grow and gain momentum. Now as we look ahead to the fall and to 2018 we can’t wait to go Cambodia with you.
The Steps Of Justice trips are not just your normal outreach trips, they are a combination of Justice awareness, education on justice issues both locally and internationally and lots of opportunities to work with those who are the victims of injustice. Some of the things that you will be doing during your time in Cambodia to walk out the call from Matthew 25 are:
- Building a house for a family in need, this will be a house building trip offered in April.
- Spending time in the slums with the poor, putting on children’s programs and running clinics on sanitation and hand washing.
- Participating in food distribution, house visits and prayer walks.
- Hearing from organizations on the ground that work with the poor and oppressed of Cambodia.
- Working along side our dear friends with the Children at Risk Ministry.
- Visiting the prisoner, not necessarily those in a typical prison, but those in other prisons of slavery and oppression.
- We will also have some of our meals at restaurants that operate as NGO‘s to employ former street children and victims of human trafficking in order to help restore their lives.
- We will be doing our shopping at places where all the material and goods are made by former sex slaves, the handicapped and trafficked victims. All the proceeds from your purchases goes back into the programs that restore these individuals lives.
To hear a testimony from one of our 2016 participants click the video below.
Some information about the trip include:
Cost– $895 per person (airfare not included) ***This includes all credit card fees if paying online.
Please email us for information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 3- April 13, 2018 (house building trip).
- June 25- July 5, 2018.
- July 9- July 19, 2018.
Location– Phnom Penh, Cambodia
**cost includes all ground fees, entry visa, food, transportation, translator, city tour and housing.
- For flight info, you can use any source you want, but we recommend a good travel agent like Denis from Mission Valley Travel. His email is Denis@mvti.us or 916-241-4033
- For recommended shots, head over to CDC and they will give you the current ones here.
Contact info– Get in touch with us here or phone at 206-550-2594
Please check out the Cambodia Outreach manual for more info and to see Instagram pics from our trips you can click here or use the hashtag #stepsofjustice
To pay your Cambodia outreach fees you can do the following: Click on the Donate button below:
**A $100 non refundable application fee is due to reserve your spot. All application fees are non-refundable
***A $200 non refundable deposit 3 months prior to departure date.
****Remainder of fees are due 6 weeks before departure date, after the six weeks if you do not attend the outreach only 50% of the remaining fees are refundable.
Or, you can send a check to Steps of Justice:
PO Box 390184 San Diego, CA 92149
Please write Steps of Justice on Check.
*Photo by Lindsey Brunsman
Here are a few video’s of our previous Steps of Justice trips.